Nestled in between the snow-capped slopes of the Pir Panjal and the Dhauladhar ranges,
Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in the country. ...
Solang Valley is the of the most visited places in Manali, with the drive up to Solang being as picturesque as the valley itself.
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi
Arrive at Delhi airport or railway station meet our tour driver and he will transfer to you for Manali. Overnight journey to Manali.
Day 2: Arrival at Manali
we arrive at Manali by 7:30 AM and pickup to Camp. Arrive in camp site check in tent and free for few hrs. Afternoon transfer to visit solang valley and some other place in Manali. Evening back to camp. Enjoy the evening with bonfire and music. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 3 : Trek to Water Fall
morning after breakfast trek to soil water fall and enjoy with nature for full some activities, like Rock climbing, rippling, river crossing and fishing. After noon back to camp Enjoy the evening with bonfire and music. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 4 : Manali – Kasol
Morning after Breakfast Check out the Camp and Transfer to kasol on the way we stop for paragliding and rafting and kullu town. Then state drive to kasol. On arrive check in hotel. Evening ejoy the kasol market and night life of kasol. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Kasol
after having amazing breakfast, transfer to enjoy the nature and local around the parvati valley hot water spring manikren guru dwara. After noon back to hotel and check out the hotel. Explore Kasol Market the rest of the time and then Transfer to Delhi over night journey to delhi.
1. Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
2. 03 Nights accommodation in Tents – ( Sharing Basis)
3. All Transfers between Manali – Kasol by car
4. Delhi – Manali and Kasol – Delhi Journey by Volvo
5. An experienced tour guide. Equipment of trek and camping and expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel.
6. Guide and & Entry fees
1. Tour starts at New Delhi and end at New Delhi.
2. Personal Expenses
3. Anything other than mentioned above.
4. All applicable taxes
1. 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 7 Days Of The Travel Date.
2. 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 04 Days Of The Travel Date.
3. 100% Cancellations Of The Package Cost Before 02 Days Of The Travels Date.
4. In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected.
5. If Booking Is Cancelled After Confirmation & Issuing The Confirmation Voucher. Then Rs. 1,000 (Per Person) Cancellation Charges Applicable as Communication Service Fees.